Cooking With Vince, Episode Three
Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it, is fast approaching. You’re going to need ideas for that big dinner you plan on throwing for your family. Never fear, Cooking With Vince is here!
So are we going to cook a turkey? Nothing so complex. Are we roasting a ham? Don’t be silly. Stuffing? Corn? Yams? Pfffft…please!
Chef Boyardee A La Ravioli Au Revoir
What you’ll need:
1. Fifty cans of Chef Boyardee Ravioli.
2. Kitchen stuff.
3. Cheese, preferably grated.
1. Open the cans with the built-in bottle cap or with a can opener if you went for the cheapo brand.
2. Dump the raviolis into a large pot.
3. Turn on stove top. Stir occasionally.
4. Throw in some cheese for good measure.
5. Turn off stove when sauce begins to boil.
6. Serve. Paper plates help with cleanup but you may want to double up.
See? Who said you COULDN’T throw a simple Thanksgiving dinner? With this recipee’, you’ll be the talk of the family. Insist on people taking home leftovers, they’ve earned it.
Nothing celebrates a victory over the British quite like Chef Boyardee. Let Freedom Ring!