Cooking With Vince, Episode One
Need ideas for your next family dinner? Flying solo for the evening and need a quick meal to quell those hunger pains? Never fear, I have just what you need.
If this happens often, consider ordering in.
Hamburger Helper A La Vince
What you’ll need:
1) A box of Velveeta Shells and Cheese
2) 1 lb of ground meat
3) Kitchen stuff
4) Pepto Bismol
1) Brown the ground meat via microwave or stove top pan. Cut up the meat into small pieces with whatever sharp object you feel like using.
2) Bring the pan or container over to the kitchen sink and pour the meat into a strainer to drain the excess grease. (Skip this step if you feel as if your heart hasn’t had a good workout in a while)
3) Put the meat back into the pan or container for now.
4) In a large pot, cook the noodles / shells as you normally would a box of Velveeta Shells and Cheese.
5) When the noodles are done cooking, use the strainer again. If you’ve forgotten to rinse the strainer that you used for the meat, oh well. It’s all going to the same place right?
6) Combine the meat, cheese packet, and noodles in the large pot. Stir. Add meat tenderizer if you don’t want your Le Cordon Bleu training to feel like a waste.
Feeds two people on average. May cause slight flatulence. Use Pepto Bismol as directed.
Stay tuned for more recipes from “Cooking With Vince!”