Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game/Play Mat
Hey folks! I’ve received a lot of positive feedback on my recent “Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game” video series. One of the most common questions I get is, “where did you get your game mat?” I figured I’d quickly answer that here for the benefit of those interested in picking one up.
1. Firstly, head to http://www.buildasign.com/.
2. Click “Banners” along the top.
3. Under the “Custom Banners”, “Design Your Own” section, choose the 3×3 size and click “Start From Scratch” next to the drop down.
4. Here, you can upload an image you have on your PC (Google for pictures if you need one) and resize it. Once satisfied with the look, hit “Save and Continue”.
5. You won’t need to change much as far as the materials go…I used vinyl banners, 3×3, single sided. I did however select the “I already have a way to hang my banner and don’t need Grommets or ClearTabs” bullet.
That should be it! My final cost came to about $25.00 with free shipping. It arrived in about a week.
Happy gaming, fellow “Star Wars” fans!
Video Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21du75ZKGKQ
You can see the mat in action via the below videos: