Cooking With Vince, Episode Two
Good day fellow cooks! Ready your paper plates! Break out your Hello Kitty apron! Plug in the microwave! It’s time for “Cooking With Vince!”
Chicken Sandwich, Pour Homme
What you’ll need:
1. Boneless chicken breast
3. Kitchen stuff
1. Find a source of semi-clean running water.
2. Fill up a large pot with said semi-clean water.
3. Put the pot on the stove, turn it on.
4. Turn off the oven when you realize you’ve turned the wrong knob.
5. Turn on the stove top and bring water to boil.
6. Put chicken, (frozen or thawed) in the water.
7. Let it sit for a while. When it looks all fluffy, white, tasteless, and done, remove the chicken from the pot and turn off the stove.
8. Put between two slices of bread.
If you want to get fancy, add a slice of cheese or ketchup to the sandwich. This should only be tried by trained professionals.
It may or may not look like this after you are done.
Thanks for tuning in, until next time!